Tuesday 25 January 2011

Construction of my Front cover


This is my front cover when I first began creating it. I was constructing this in photo shop, Firstly I added the masthead in . font. I then added my tag line just underneath my masthead, explaining about the magazine and what is in it. this is a screen grab of when i was constructing my front cover showing the tools I am using.
 Here is the second screen grab of my front cover whilst constructing it. i have now added my barcode that I created myself on dafont.com I also added a cover line.
 Here is my third print of where i have got up too, I have now added another cover line stating who the artist is, once again a screen grab of my work in photo shop showing the tools I have used.















Here is my forth screen grab of my front cover. I have now added a puff some more cover lines and banner advertising indie festivals.







Here is my final screen grab, this is my finished front cover and I am pleased with my outcome. I have added a few final things and edited some.







No comments:

Post a Comment